- - United Drug - Dublin
- - Leopold Cafe and Bar - Dublin Airport
- - Refuel Cafe - Cork Airport
- - UCC Main Cafe and Restaurant
- - Noah & Co. - Liffey Valley Shopping Centre - Dublin
- - Starbucks Coffee Company
Client: Cork County Council
Architect: Cork County Council
Engineers: John O' Donovan & Associates
Quantity Surveyor: James P. McGrath & Associates
Description: Refurbishment of the town hall interior consisted of: Phase one;
- Stripping out the first floor and fitting it out as a new library for the public.
- Fit out of new library included all new kitchen and toilet facilites, as well as a new full fit-out of the library.
Phase two consisted of:
- Full refurbishment of the ground floor - all work was complete in a live environment.